Learning piano has never been this easy and fun
An intuitive method without piano sheet music
No more need to know anymore how to decipher a piano sheet music or to know music theory. In a few seconds, you immediately recognize the notes to be played on your keyboard.
Play instantly with your keyboard
Plug your keyboard or piano to your device and play with the virtual piano for interactive lessons.
The long hours of theoretical classes with music theory and piano sheet music are over. Go straight to practical lessons in order to learn how to play piano online in a few minutes.
The best app to learn piano quickly
Innovative features to boost your piano learning experience.
Plug your own keyboard in order to interact with the virtual piano and learn at your own pace.
The app is waiting for you until you play the right notes on your keyboard.
Play at reduced speed to get comfortable with a song.
Replay a specific section until you perfect it.
Playing one hand at a time
Play by working left hand and right hand separately.
As your own teacher, identify your mistakes and follow thoroughly your progress.
Learn piano with the songs you love
An infinite musical diversity adapted to your skill level
Innovative features to motivate your piano learning.
Learn to play all your favorite songs you listen to every day.
Choose the difficulty
Choose your songs according to your skill level on piano: easy, medium, difficult, expert.
Upload your own tracks
Upload your own tracks to your account in order to learn them on piano.
Frequently asked questions
La Touche Musicale, what is it?
La Touche Musicale is an app designed to make you learn piano online simply without music sheet on any device.
Through a virtual piano and interactive lessons, the app guides you to start playing piano with ease. Staves and scores are replaced by bright notes that scroll on the screen.
Our exercises and teaching method show you the rhythm and measures to adopt for each piece. You can also work on scales, chords and your fingering efficiently without worrying about the theoretical aspects.
Unlike music schools and traditional courses, online learning of a musical instrument is the best way to improve and progress for free without having to travel. You can now learn piano from the comfort of your own home through quality lessons.
With the La Touche Musicale app, learn all the songs you want on piano, when you want, without advertising and at a very attractive monthly rate.
What do I need?
To learn piano on the app, you need :
1) A piano or keyboard that can be plugged to your device.
2) A MIDI-USB cable that allows you to plug your keyboard or piano to the USB port on your device.
3) A device with a USB port.
I have never played piano. Can I use the service?
Of course! Our courses are designed for beginners who wish to start playing piano. Whatever your skill level, you will find what you are looking for and you will progress in your piano playing.
The efficient and extremely simplified learning system gives you access to didactic lessons. Reading a piano sheet music is not a prerequisite and the lessons are to everyone’s reach.
The error and success display function helps you to better understand your playing in order to progress.
On the app, you will be able to learn to play piano very quickly, whatever your skill level.
How does it work?
1) First, sign up for free.
2) Choose your song from the library.
3) Plug your keyboard or piano to your device. Position your fingers according to the tutorial. No score reading is required to play.
4) Finally, let the app guide you and learn very quickly thanks to efficient piano lessons.
What kind of songs can I play on the app?
The songs library
The songs library offers you the possibility to choose among 1,000 songs from every genre and skill level.
You will find the most famous hits of the moment as well as the most classical music compositions.
Here are a few examples of songs to learn online through our lessons :
– Rock : Elvis Presley, Metallica, The Beatles, The Pixies, …
– Pop and hits: Rihanna, Billie Eilish, Beyonce, Ed Sheeran, The Weeknd, Selena Gomez, …
– Classical : Mozart, Beethoven, Debussy, Brahms, Vivaldi, Erik Satie, Liszt, Chopin, …
– Video game soundtracks: Kingdom Hearts, Undertale, Final Fantasy, Halo, Zelda, Assassin’s Creed, Animal Crossing, …
– Christmas songs : O Christmas Tree, We Wish You a Merry Christmas, O Holy Night, …
– Manga and anime soundtracks: Your Lie in April, Naruto, Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure, Fairy Tail, Spirited Away, Attack on Titan, Hunter X Hunter, …
– Electro : Alan Walker, Martin Garrix, David Guetta, Swedish House Mafia, …
– Rap : 2Pac, Childish Gambino, Lil Wayne, Drake, Kanye West, …
– Movies & TV : A Star is Born, Bohemian Rhapsody, La Casa de Papel, Untouchables, Twilight, Gladiator, La La La Land, Titanic, …
– Cartoon songs (notably Disney): Aladdin, Vaiana, Toy Story, Frozen, The Lion King, …
– And many other songs!
Uploading your own tracks
You can also upload your own midi files in your account to learn them on piano. In other words, you can play all the songs you love.
What are the learning features?
On the La Touche Musicale app, our lessons are designed to offer you a pleasant and efficient piano learning experience.
When you take free piano lessons on the app, you can :
– Access an ultra-simplified reading system without scores or music theory, where the notes to be played are easily identifiable.
– Plug your keyboard or piano to your device in order to interact with the virtual piano and learn at your own pace.
– Access to 4 learning modes to progressively evolve towards a total mastery of the piece.
– Work independently with your right or left hand to improve your coordination and fingering.
– Replay a specific section until you perfect it.
– Play at reduced speed to get comfortable with a piece.
– Display the name of the notes that scroll (C D E F G A B) to familiarize yourself with musical notation and more classical lessons.
– Access your playing results in real time to spot your mistakes (just like a piano teacher would do in his lessons) and make faster progress.
How long does it take to learn a song?
Learning piano online with La Touche Musicale means taking quality lessons and learning very quickly.
Our method and training path are designed to accelerate your piano learning. Since no score reading is required, you will progress in record time.
As a result, by playing assiduously, you will master your first melody on piano in just a few days.
A team of 4 passionate musicians available to help you progress
We guide you through every step of your piano learning experience.
Used by thousands of beginners but also professional piano teachers
Trustpilot certified reviews
An effective piano app
Florent – DJ and self-taught musician
Congratulations to the creators of this innovative and easy to use concept.
This app is like music, accessible to all ages thanks to its ergonomics, its practical and well thought-out lessons. Notes are identifiable without knowing how to read a score. You just have to place your hands on the piano and go!
I recommend to all the curious and piano lovers to try it!
Thibault – Beginner pianist
Pure enjoyment to learn how to play your favorite piano songs online without having to go through the music theory and score box! You can immediately identify the notes to play and work your hands independently, it’s a real pleasure to learn. An intuitive application and very well thought-out lessons… Congratulations!
Perfect for start your piano learning!
Corentin – Beginner pianist
Really cool app to learn to play piano online. Many songs have been added leaving a wide choice in the proposed lessons. The concept is rather well adapted for beginners thanks to the learning mode and the absence of score. Thanks to the lessons given, you juste have to put your hands on the piano and let yourself be picked up in a few minutes. As for the musical notes, they are meant to be understandable by everyone.
I’ve already been able to learn some of them quite quickly!
I've been looking for online piano lessons for a long time
Laure – Beginner pianist
I had been hesitating for some time about taking piano lessons to fill in my gaps. I discovered La Touche Musicale and it was perfect: cheaper and easier to use. The lessons are clear and within everyone’s reach. I was able to use it to improve my hand coordination and play at my own pace on my piano. And this for the greatest pleasure of those around me!
Start for free today
With La Touche Musicale, learning piano has never been this easy.
Try it for free !