OUR SELECTION OF PIANOS
Favourites La Touche Musicale 💖
To learn piano on the Music Key platform, you will need a digital piano connected to your computer.
To guide you, we present here our favorite models of the year, of course all compatible with the platform. Enjoy!
Our favourite models of the year 💖
Casio introduced the world’s first electronic keyboard in 1980, bringing the gift of music and creativity to thousands of people.
Nearly 40 years later, the new Casiotone series is changing completely, building on the brand’s tradition of innovation, versatility and value for money.
The new Casiotone Series is designed to be the most portable 61-note keyboard in the world.
New features such as an integrated carrying handle, piano-style keys, longer battery life, smooth angles and a sleek profile make it the perfect introduction to music.
The new LCD display and jog wheel allow fewer buttons and a clear, sleek panel.
The CT-S200 is the easiest to use keyboard in its class.
– 61 full-size keys
– 400 tones
– 77 accompaniment rhythms
– Dance music mode
– 60 pre-selected pieces
– Headphone connector (mini jack)
– Audio input (3.5 mm jack)
– Sustain pedal connection
– USB connector (micro B)
– Compatible with AC Adapter AD-E95100 (Included)
– Battery charging time: 16 hours from 6 AA batteries.
– Dimensions: 93cm x 25.6cm x 7.3cm
– Weight: 3.3 kg
– Foot pedal and USB connection cable to computer not included.
Easy to use and very complete, the Bird XP1 piano concentrates the essentials for a good start in piano playing. Its compact size and low weight make it suitable for use at home and in rehearsal.
– Keyboard: 88 weighted keys with hammer-action shaded mechanism and adjustable dynamic keystroke
– Display: LCD
– Polyphony: 64 voices with effects
– Voices: PIANO, E-PIANO, HARPSICHORD, VIBES, N.GUITAR, ORGAN (electric organ), STRINGS (stringed instruments), BASS
– Other functions: split, layer, keystroke sensitivity, transposition, metronome
– Effects: Reverb, Chorus
– Demo Pieces: 8
– Recording : Two tracks, 10,000 notes per track
– MIDI function: Transmission setting, local controller
– Connections: MIDI Out, USB, sustain pedal, Line Out/Line In, headphones, power supply
– Speakers: 2 x 4Ω / 10W
– Input voltage: AC 230V, 50Hz
– Accessories: Sustain pedal, power supply, instruction manual, lectern
– Dimensions: 1330 x 330 x 120 mm
– Weight: 17.1 kg
The new model of the CDP-S series impresses with its outstanding features: a new hammer mechanism, a new sound source and a new speaker system.
What’s more, it is very light and also works with batteries, so you can now take your piano everywhere!
– Keyboard: 88 keys with stepped hammer mechanism II
– Touch Sensitivity: 3 types, off
– Polyphony: 64 notes
– 10 tones
– Integrated metronome
– Reverb: 1 to 4, off
– Chorus: 1 to 4, off
– Demonstration pieces: 2 pieces
– Transposition: ±2 octaves (-12 to +12 semitones)
– Tuning: A4 = 415.5 to 465.9 Hz (Default setting: 440.0 Hz)
– MIDI: Multitimbral 16 channels received, GM Standard Level 1
– Compatibility with Chordana Play for Piano application
– USB interface
– Speakers: 2 x 8 W
– Batteries: 6 AA size alkaline batteries
– Battery life: approx. 13 hours
– Included Accessories: AC Adapter AD-A12150LW and SP-3 Sustain Pedal
– Dimensions: 1322 x 232 x 99 mm
– Weight: 10.5 kg
Its elegant design and quality make the Yamaha P-45 the benchmark for portable digital pianos. Its 88-note Graded Hammer-action keyboard with matte black keys provides the natural feel of a traditional piano.
Its amplification performance provides optimum playing comfort both in rehearsal and at home. The P-45’s professional quality 64-note polyphony is also dedicated to the stage. Its sound catalogue includes a total of 10 instruments including grand pianos, electric pianos, organs, harpsichord, vibraphone and symphonic strings. All these sounds benefit from the integrated digital effects such as Reverb or Chorus.
Dual mode allows you to superimpose two sounds to enrich your interpretation and allows, for example, the piano and strings to be played simultaneously. Convenient for both student and teacher, the Duo mode separates the keyboard into 2 identical parts to facilitate reproduction and repetition. The transposition but also the refinement of the chord allows you to adapt your playing to all repertoires. The USB port allows the connection to a computer in order to benefit from numerous applications. The P45 is delivered with its sustain pedal and you can purchase the optional Yamaha L85 stand which combines comfort and aesthetics.
With all its features, the Yamaha P45 is a compact, high-performance piano at an affordable price that will follow you anywhere.
– Keyboard: GHS (Graded Hammer Standard)
– Keys: 88 weighted keys with matte black keys
– Number of tones : 10
– Polyphony (max): 64
– Piano Sound: AWM Stereo Sampling
– Reverb: Yes (4 types)
– Chorus/Effect: Yes (Preset only)
– Number of built-in songs: 10 (Demonstrations), 10 (Piano)
– Duo Mode: Yes
– Overlay Mode: Yes
– Metronome : Yes
– Tempo: Yes
– Transpose: Yes
– Tuning: Yes
– Headphone output on 6.3mm jack
– USB to Host: Yes
– Power: 2 x 6W
– Speakers: 12cm x 2
– Sustain pedal, music stand and power supply included
– Dimensions: 133 x 154 x 295 mm
– Weight: 11.5 kgs